DEXTER COMFORT RECLINER
With a chic track arm that overhangs the side panel, Dexter has a sleek and contemporary profile. Available in a variety of fabrics and leathers, as well as multiple base options, Dexter is the perfect choice for those looking for a recliner that offers supreme comfort and a custom look.
Comfort Recliners™ resolve the dilemma of reclining chairs because not only do they sit beautifully but they look great, too. The back and footrest operate independently and are infinitely adjustable so that you can find the sitting position that's perfect for you. Clean and sharp, the outer lines of the Dexters recliners arms give these chairs a dynamic look. The thin, winged shape of the arms gently angles back for a fresh, contemporary feel. Specify swivel Stainless Steel, and two wood base options or stationary wood legs in Natural Walnut or Gray Ash.
Made in the USA
Arrives In 8 - 10 Weeks
- Manual Recliner
- Ash Bison Leather
- Natural Grey Ash Legs
- Stainless Steel Lever and Footrest Extension
- Footrest Extension Hides All Mechanical Linkages
- Back and Footrest Operate Independently
- Articulating Headrest
- Tight Seat and Back Cushions
- Made in the USA
Special Order Options Available Through Our Stores:
- Power Reclining:
- Power Motor Mechanism with an In-Arm Control Panel that is Easy to Use and Includes a USB Charging Port
- Control Panel is LED Backlit with Auto-Fade After 5 Seconds
- 2 Amp Hour Lithium Battery Pack
- One Year Warranty on Battery Pack and Five Year Warranty on Power Motor
- Lever in Antique Brass
- Fixed Wood Legs in Natural Walnut
- Swivel Base in Wood or Stainless Steel
- Extra Firm Seating Option (Seat, Back, Headrest)
- Two-Tone Contrast (1st Tone: Outer Shell and Arms; 2nd Tone: Headrest, Seat, and Back Cushion)
- Other leathers, fabrics, Ultrasuede® colors, and patterns
- Premium High-Density, High-Resiliency Foam Seat Cushion
- Single-Needle Topstitching
- Ten Year Warranty on Mechanism and Lifetime Warranty on Frame
Bison Leather: This thick, buttery soft, full top grain, aniline-dyed leather is noted for its plumb grain, and is produced in Northern Europe from the most desirable hides in the world. Its supple hand and natural markings reveal the leather's unprocessed purity. A light organic protective finish seals the leather, making it remarkably suitable for many lifestyles. A subtle Sauvage effect adds depth to the color. As with all fine leather, natural visible markings and slight color variations are part of its beauty.
- Seat Height: 20"
- Seat Depth: 24"
- Arm Height: 24"
- Closed: 33" W x 38" D x 42" H
- Open: 33" W x 72" D x 42" H
- Wall Clearance: 12"-16"
- FREE curbside shipping on most items* Additional Shipping charges may apply*
- Trade Discounts Available
- Price Match