Pierre J Arm Teak Full Wicker
The Pierre J Arm Teak Full Wicker is a contemporary chair with a natural cane back and seat. Pierre J Stools Teak Full Wicker is designed by the Industrial Modern team and it's suitable for both residential and commercial use.
Natural finish teak left to age naturally outside will gradually change to a soft, silver-grey as the pigments in the surface layer of the wood begin to fade away. After the first few exposures to water, you should also expect the surface grain to rise slightly. We recommend that you allow your teak furniture to weather naturally this way and simply clean thoroughly once or twice a year with our Teak Cleaner. Under no circumstances should a power washer be used to clean teak furniture as this will erode the surface. Because teak is a naturally oily wood, it is not possible to paint or varnish. Any paint or varnish applied will not adhere properly to the surface and after a short while will start to peel off. If you wish to retain the golden-brown color of the new teak we also offer a Teak Sealer. Application of Teak Sealer will not affect the strength or longevity of the furniture in any way, just its appearance. If you elect to use Teak Sealer you will be embarking on a regular maintenance program as Teak Sealer needs to be regularly re-applied to provide continuous protection. If you intend to store your furniture over the winter, we recommend that you do so in a water-tight garden shed or garage. However, we advise that you do not move teak furniture from the garden straight into a heated indoor room for storage, as the sharp differences in temperature and humidity may cause the wood to split. To protect teak surfaces from staining and to help maintain the silver-grey patina on weathered teak, we recommend using our Teak Protector. Teak Protector creates an almost invisible shield that helps to prevent food (coffee, ketchup, red wine, olive oil, etc.) from penetrating the teak and causing unsightly stains. Teak Protector also helps protect the wood against the ingress of moisture, the adhesion of dirt, and prevents mildew growth.
- Made using kiln-dried Indonesian grade A teak wood
- Cultivated teak wood sourced from the Indonesian government
- Tenon mortise joints
- Teak wood is a dense hardwood with high oil contents which makes the wood highly durable. Sustainable Indonesian grade-A teak wood
- Tenon and mortise, finger joinery construction. Marine-grade hardware. Finely sanded, smooth finish. Weather, water, rot, and termite-resistant. Mature teak wood high in oils. Suitable for year-round outdoor use in any weather.
Pierre J Arm Teak Full Wicker: H 31.4" W 22" D 22" Arm H 26" Seat H 17.7"
- FREE curbside shipping on most items* Additional Shipping charges may apply*
- Trade Discounts Available
- Price Match